MBA – A Process of Shaping The Leaders of Tomorrow

MBA – A Process of Shaping The Leaders of Tomorrow

Tim Cook, Satya Nadella, Sundar Pichai, Indira Nooyi, Mukesh Ambani and the list goes on….

But do you know what’s common among all of them?

Yes, you might have guessed it by now, they all are MBA graduates.

As a general phenomenon says that the majority of founders of most reputed organisations are either college drop-outs or less qualified, and this statement is true to some cases. But the dark side of this fact was revealed in a study conducted in 2017. A report by IBM Institute for Business Value and Oxford Economics found that “90% of Indian startups fail within the first five years of inception”.

Not everyone is a born entrepreneur and without necessary skillset, no one can operate a venture in the long run. Don’t panic! There is a solution available. All you need to ensure is that you must get the necessary knowledge and skills. And then with your ideas and perseverance success will be yours.

So, when it comes to the right know-how and competence for the business and professional world, an MBA (Master of Business Administration) degree can be of great value.

How an MBA Degree Can Help You Acquire the Leadership Skills?

And even if you may not be the one, born with entrepreneurship and leadership quotient, an MBA degree can help you get those. Here’s how an MBA can help you:

  • It’s More Than a Degree: MBA is not just a post-graduate degree. The structure of this course is designed in such a way where it follows a 70:30 ratio. Here 70% of the curriculum is just verbal & non-verbal communication and the rest 30% is academics. This is because MBA grads are expected to handle businesses, then be it a startup, family business or a large MNC.
  • Industry Specific Training: The latest industry needs and requirements are kept in mind while designing the MBA syllabus. So all the necessary skills required from idea creation till the execution are part and parcel of it. Activities like presentations, industrial visits, inter & intra-collegiate competitions, guest lectures, etc. help prepare for the professional world.
  • Prepare for Managerial Roles: No matter how experienced you are in your domain but in case you will be promoted to managerial level the major requirement is an MBA degree in most cases. Because people possessing this degree are taught to manage the masses efficiently and utilize the available resources wisely. So they are deemed to be the best fit for senior designations.
  • Learn Entrepreneurial Skills: An MBA degree moulds the aspirant in such a way that he/she emerges as an entrepreneur who is fully capable of running an organisation of any scale. Think, Implement and Rectify is the core element of entrepreneurship knowledge that sets the MBAs apart from others.

In a nutshell, MBA is just not about Teaching, Testing and Awarding the degree to the candidates. It’s a well-devised process for shaping the professional and business leaders of tomorrow.

If you too wish to be one among them by starting your own business or be among top positions in leading MNCs. then an MBA degree from a right college is the key.

Hurry-Up! MBA Admissions for the session 2019-21 has already started. For further enquiry kindly reach us on rit.edu.in | 9329773028 | admission@rit.edu.in.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *