About the Course
The use of electricity is fundamental to modern life and without a secure supply, society in its current form would collapse. Consequently, the importance of efficient and sustainable generation, secure distribution, and intelligent user devices cannot be overstated. This will be a lifetime challenge facing the next generation as traditional sources of energy will run out and new ways of generating, distributing and using electricity must be sought. Electrical and Electronic Engineers have a vital role in addressing this challenge.
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering of RITEE established in the year 2017, to offer an undergraduate program with an annual intake of 60. The department gifted with highly qualified and dedicated faculty with specialization covering various areas of Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
The state of art laboratories such as Electrical Circuit Lab, Electrical Machine Lab , Digital Signal Processing Lab, Power Electronics Lab , Switchgear & Protection Lab, Communication Lab, Digital Circuit Lab, Microprocessor, Microcontroller & Embedded system Lab, complement the high standards set by the syllabus and nature the inclination of the students towards research and development, also providing access for high end software like, Mi Power, MATLAB, PSPICE-16.3, PROTEUS along with various processing toolboxes.
- A Graduate in EEE can go for Diverse fields whether it is Core Sectors like Construction & Steel, IT Industry, Consultancy/Finance Job, Electrical & Electronics Design etc.
- It gives Opportunities to explore Consultancy Domains, Eligibility to Write UPSC IES(Indian Engineering Services), Opt for Electrical Engineering paper as Optional in UPSC IAS.
- A EEE graduate engineer can appear for PSUs like SAIL, BHEL, NTPC, PGCIL, ISRO, BARC, AIRPORT Authority of INDIA etc. through GATE Exam where Electrical & Electronics Students are allowed along with ECE students for the post of Junior Executive.
- They also can find a job in information and broadcasting sectors, railways, police, BSF, CRPF, and defense-related organizations.
- EEE Graduates can also work as technical support engineers, design/research and development engineers, production engineers or service engineers in various multinational companies.
- Some of the Job profiles of a EEE graduate are as follows:
- Electrical Engineer
- Software Engineer
- IT Consultant
- Member of Indian Armed Forces
- Software Developer
- Telecom Electrical Engineer
- Product Design Engineer
Some of the top recruiters of BE/B.Tech EEE includes the following:
- Voltech Engineering
- Anchor Electrical and Electronics
- Crompton Greaves
BE (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) I Semester
|2||Professional Communication in English|
|5||Elements of Electrical Engineering (New)|
BE (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) II Semester
|2||Environment & Ecology|
|3||Applied Physics (New)|
|4||Basic Civil Engineering|
|5||Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering (New)|
BE (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) III Semester
|5||Electrical Power Generation|
BE (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) IV Semester
|1||Network Analysis & Synthesis|
|3||Electrical Measurements & Measuring Instruments|
|4||Electrical Power Systems|
|6||Digital Electronics and Logic Design|
BE (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) V Semester
|1||Microprocessor and Peripherals|
|2||Integrated Circuits & Applications|
|3||Linear Control Systems|
|4||Signals and Systems|
BE (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) VI Semester
|1||Electrical Power System -II|
|2||Modern Instrumentation Techniques|
|3||Advanced Microprocessors and Peripherals|
|4||Power Electronics Devices and Circuits|
|5||Digital Signal Processing|
|6||Testing & Commissioning of Electrical Equipments|
BE (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) VII Semester
|1||Switchgear & Protection|
|2||Soft Computing and its Applications|
|4||Microcontrollers and Applications|
|5||Power Apparatus System|
BE (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) VIII Semester
|1||High Voltage Engg.|
|2||Management Concepts & Techniques|
|3||Computer Aided Power System|
|4||Flexible AC Transmission System|
|5||Energy Auditing and Management|