Raipur Institute of Technology (RITEE)
Raipur Institute of Technology (RITEE) was established in the year 1995 under the aegis of Mahanadi Education Society by a group of eminent technocrats, industrialists, and management professionals coming from diverse backgrounds in industry, consultancy, academics & social development work with the aim of providing quality & contemporary technical education to the aspiring students keeping in view the needs and challenges of the third millennium.
The institute is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and the state government, Directorate of Technical Education, and it is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai.
Vision: To Develop entrepreneurship skills in the students
RITEE - EDC : MISSION :Entrepreneurship Development Cell ( EDC )
To develop Institutional mechanism to create Entrepreneurial culture to foster growth of innovation and Entrepreneurship amongst the faculty and students and provide employment in innovative area.
RITEE - EDC : AIM :Entrepreneurship Development Cell ( EDC )
- Inculcating the spirit of 'Entrepreneurship' in Students.
- Creating a multiplier effect on opportunities for Self-employment.
- Augmenting the supply of competent Entrepreneurs.
- Developing insights in Entrepreneurial practice through R&D.
- Facilitating Corporate excellence in Entrepreneurial Management.
RITEE - EDC : Objective : Entrepreneurship Development Cell ( EDC )
- To act as an institutional mechanism for providing various services including information on all aspects of enterprise building to budding Entrepreneurs.
- To inculcate a culture of innovation driven entrepreneurship through student projects.
- To catalyze and promote development of knowledge-based enterprises and promote employment opportunities in the innovative areas.
RITEE - EDC : Functions : Entrepreneurship Development Cell ( EDC )
- To organize Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes and Skill Development Programmes in the institution.
- To initiate five innovative student projects each year for new innovative product development.
- To organize Business Plan Competitions every year.
- To guide and assist prospective entrepreneurs on various aspects such as preparing project reports, obtaining project approvals, loans and facilities from agencies of support system, information on technologies, etc.
- To arrange interaction with entrepreneurs and create a mentorship scheme for student entrepreneurs.
- To act as a Regional Information Centre on business opportunities, processes, technologies, market, etc. by creating and maintaining relevant data bases.
RITEE - EDC : Proposed Activities : Entrepreneurship Development Cell ( EDC )
The EDC will promote Entrepreneurship related activities such as :
- Guest Lectures by successful Alumni in business
- Workshops by prominent Industrialist of the region and of national – international repute.
- Conducts Entrepreneurship Training program in co-ordination with concerned Government, Semi-Government and private agencies.
- Loan / Industrial Finance / Banking Services Camps.
- Quiz, Business games and many more allied activities.
- Understanding Tally-ERP Program.
RITEE - EDC : Advisory Board : Entrepreneurship Development Cell ( EDC )
- Patron: Mr. Shailendra Jain (Secretary, MES)
- Prof. IN charge: