B.E. [ 4 Year Degree Course ]
Number of Intake :
|B.E. Electronics & Telecom.||60|
|B.E. Computer Science & Engg.||60|
|B.E. Civil Eng.||120|
|B.E. Information Technology||60|
|B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engg.||60|
Number of Intake : Second Shift
- 10+2 Examination with Minimum PCM marks 45% or its Equivalent.
- Selection Through Chhattisgarh PET Merit List Conducted by Vyavasayik Pareeksha Mandal (CG VYAPAM), C.G./ or Through JEE
- Age Limit is Maximum 30 Years.
Admission in B.E.
Admission is through Counselling Conducted by Chhattisgarh Directorate of Technical Education (CGDTE) Govt. of Chhattisgarh on The Basis of Chhattisgarh PET or JEE Main Score.
Lateral Entry in B.E.
The annual intake is reserved under Lateral Entry Scheme, as per the Chhattisgarh Directorate of Technical Education (CGDTE) norms of particular session. Students are eligible to get the admission under the following sub-heads:
- Candidates having a 3 years Diploma in the concerned discipline with 50% marks from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi recognized institutions are eligible for admission in the respective branches directly to the 2nd year (3rd semester) of BE programme.
- Candidates having a B.Sc. degree with 50% marks from any recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects are also eligible for admission to BE 2nd Year directly.
The students thus admitted are required to clear foundation subjects as per the ordinance of the Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, (CSVTU) Bhilai.
Approval and Affiliation
The Raipur Institute of Technology is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, New Delhi for all the courses mentioned above. The institute is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai (C.G.), the state technical university established by Govt. of Chhattisgarh.