Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in RITEE
Mechanical Engineering Department of RIT Raipur is dedicated towards the advancement of technology and science. Keeping itself up to date with the latest developments and trends in the field and with dedicated faculty members, the department consistently strives to provide outstanding facilities for education and research. An interactive relationship is maintained between the students and staff which enable the students to develop a sound foundation in the stream in a conducive environment. The department has an excellent industrial interaction and contributes to the industry by offering consultancy services.
How to Apply?
- Application to the PhD program are sought through press and web advertisments every year around April-May for the session commencing in July, and during October-November for the session commencing in January.
- Application from along with detailed information brochure can be obtained by mailing a demand draft of "The Registrar, RIT Raipur" against the advertisment.
- B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering or related interdisciplinary areas.
- Refer Ordinance 10 CSVTU
The Raipur Institute of Technology is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, New Delhi for all the courses mentioned above. The institute is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai (C.G.), the state technical university established by Govt. of Chhattisgarh for all technical courses of the state.
- Solar and Other Renewable Energy Research.
- Composite and Polymer Engineering.
- Experimental and Computational Mechanics.
- Environmental Research.
- Blending of Alternative Fuels.
- Thermodynamics and Combustion.
- Research at the highest level of quality and integrity.
- Support of industry through sponsored research, consulting and training in Raipur and the nation.
- Engagement in public affairs.
- Atmosphere of respect and collegiality among faculty, students and staff.
- International awareness and leadership.