M.E. / M-Tech [2 Years PG Course]
Enclosures to be Attached with the Application (for M.E./M.Tech.) :
- Attested Copy of class 10th Marksheet.
- Attested Copy of class 12th Marksheet.
- Attested Copy of Graduation Marksheet.
- Attested Copy of Post-Graduation Marksheet (if applicable).
- Attested Copy of Gate Score-Card.
- Attested Copy of Experience Certificate from Employer .
- Attested Copy of NOC from Employer.
- Attested Copy of Sponsorship Certificate.
Admission in ME / MTech
Admission is through Counseling Conducted by Chhattisgarh Directorate of Technical Education (CGDTE) Govt. of Chhattisgarh on The Basis of GATE / Sponsored Score or Merit Basis.
Admission in MBA
- Candidates having valid MAT, CAT, CMAT, XAT & ATMA scores shall apply for admission to participate in GD & PI.
Admission in MCA
- MCA aspirants are required to appear at the Pre-MCA Test being conducted by CGVYPAM.
- Any candidate who has completed his / her Graduation (three years duration) with at least 45% marks at the Graduation level with Mathematics as a compulsory subject at the (10+2) level are eligible for admission to MCA course.
As Per AICTE
|M.E. Environmental Engg.||2 Years||18|
|M.Tech. Computer Science & Engg.||2 Years||18|
|M.E. Power Electronics||2 Years||18|
|M.E.Thermal Engineering||2 Years||18|
|M.E. Machine Design||2 Years||18|
|M.E. Software Engineering||2 Years||18|
|M.E. Energy Management||2 Years||18|
Approval and Affiliation
The Raipur Institute of Technology is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, New Delhi for all the courses mentioned above. The institute is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai (C.G.), the state technical university established by Govt. of Chhattisgarh for all technical courses of the state.