Ph.D in Bio-Technology in RITEE
Biotechnology has transformed many parts of the chemical industry, agriculture, and medicine. This area of science has little demarcation between basic and applied research, and new discoveries and innovations, in most cases, can find direct application. Innovations, techniques, and tools that have emerged and revolutionized modern biotechnology include genetic engineering, cell fusion technology, bioprocess technologies, and structure-based molecular designs including drug development, drug targeting and drug delivery systems.
How to Apply?
- Application to the PhD program are sought through press and web advertisments every year around April-May for the session commencing in July, and during October-November for the session commencing in January.
- Application from along with detailed information brochure can be obtained by mailing a demand draft of "The Registrar, RIT Raipur" against the advertisment.
- B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Biotechnology Engineering or related interdisciplinary areas.
- Refer Ordinance 10 CSVTU
The Raipur Institute of Technology is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, New Delhi for all the courses mentioned above. The institute is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai (C.G.), the state technical university established by Govt. of Chhattisgarh for all technical courses of the state.
- Metabolic Engg.
- Food Processing Engg.
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology.
- Plant Biotechnology.
- Microbial Technology.
- Mychorizal Technology.
- Down Stream Processing.
- Double beam UV-Vis Spectrophotometer.
- Gas chromatography.
- BOD Incubator.
- Laminar Air Flow.
- Micro Centrifuge.
- Deep Freezer.
- Large pool of high quality faculty.
- Robust and varied research programs in frontier technology areas.
- State of the art research facilities.
- Strong industry focus through sponsored research, consulting and training.
- Emphasis on technology development, patenting and transfer.
- flexible admission policies, that can also accommodate working professionals.
- Good industry placements through individualized faculty contacts.