Ph.D in Chemical Engineering in RITEE
Chemical Engineering today is a combination of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and biotechnology. Chemical plants now encompass traditional large scale manufacturing to micro- and nano- scale devices. The research orientation of the Chemical Engieering Department at RIT Raipur reflects the same diversity. We are commited to excellence in chemical engineering education as demanded by the evolution and diversification of the discipline.
How to Apply?
- Application to the PhD program are sought through press and web advertisments every year around April-May for the session commencing in July, and during October-November for the session commencing in January.
- Application from along with detailed information brochure can be obtained by mailing a demand draft of "The Registrar, RIT Raipur" against the advertisment.
- B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology, and related interdisciplinary areas.
- Refer Ordinance 10 CSVTU
Raipur Institute of Technology is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, New Delhi for all the courses mentioned above. The institute is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University(CSVTU), Bhilai (C.G.), the state technical university established by Govt. of Chhattisgarh for all technical courses of the state.
- Environmental Engg.
- Chemical Process system Engg.
- Reaction Engg.
- Bio fuels.
- Non-Conventional energy & Alternative energy.
- Polymers & Material.
- BioChemical Engg.
- Gas Chromatography.
- Pilot Plant Biodiesel Production
- Pilot plant setup for Three Phase Fluidisation
- Automated Bio Reactor.
- Large pool of high quality faculty
- Robust and varied research programs in frontier technology areas
- State of the art research facilities
- Strong industry focus through sponsored research, consulting and training
- Emphasis on technology development, patenting and transfer
- flexible admission policies, that can also accommodate working professionals(PhD program duration: 3-4 years and above)
- Good industry placements through individualized faculty contacts