RITEE Group of Institute, Raipur has established a Women Empowerment Cell to empower women and help them in all walks of life.
To create awareness of women’s rights and to empower women.
- To provide an empathetic counseling environment for psychological empowerment to students and local women about their problems which they cannot share easily.
- To analyze underlying causes through research to women discrimination and to generate awareness.
- To promote a culture of respect and equality for the female gender.
- To provide opportunities and organize programmes for a female to be financially, mentally and emotionally empowered so as to promote their growth as individuals in their own right.
- To sensitize the female students of college and society about their individual growth like nutrition, health, hygiene, and sanitation.
- To combine knowledge and practice by facilitating discussion of the latest in analysis and approaches to women’s equality from both academic and community-based participants by the creative deconstruction of women’s experiences.
- To involve students and staff to interact with rural and urban women who lack in formal education and identify projects suitable for their social up gradation by using technology.
- To conduct seminars workshops to impart knowledge of opportunities & tools available and train the women.
- To help the self-help group women to get financial support by identifying the sources.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial attitude among young girls, a scientist at the earliest so that they can be job givers rather than job takers.
THE ROLE OF THE WOMEN EMPOWERMENT CELL:
- To provide information regarding counselling & support services on our campus.
- To organize lectures of eminent personalities from NGOs, Civil authorities, academicians and expert working in the region from time to time.
- To ensure that nobody is victimized or discriminated because of their complaints.
- To take proactive measures toward sensitization of the RIT, Raipur community on gender issues so that Institution becomes an excellent workplace.
ACTIVITIES OF WOMEN EMPOWERMENT CELL:
- Organization of self-defense workshop by expert
- Organization of Yoga workshop by expert
- Organization of Health Awareness Programme
- Organization of Motivational Lectures
- Conduction of sports activity
- Conduction of fun activity like cookery, Rangoli, Mehandi for girl’s students and female staffs.
THE COMMITTEE MEMBER OF WOMEN EMPOWERMENT CELL:
|1||Mrs. Wincy C||Chair Person|
|2||Mrs. Sunitha S||Member|
|3||Ms. Rashmi Gedam||Member|
|4||Ms. Devika Bunker||Member|