Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharm) is a foundation course in the pharmacy which covers the basic information of Pharmacy and its Practice. This course is the minimum qualification to become a Registered Pharmacist in India as per Pharmacy Act.
Approved Intake –> 60 seats
Approving Authority –> Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
|S.No.||Year||Name of the Subjects|
2. Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I
3. Human Anatomy and Physiology
4. Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology
5. Health Education and Community Pharmacy
2. Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II
3. Pharmacology and Toxicology
4. Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
5. Drug Store and Business Management
6. Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
We help Students succeed in their career—to discover a field they’re passionate about and dare to lead it. Choose from a variety of undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral & Diploma courses available.
Not only does RITEE Institutes provide you the practical skills that is necessary to transition seamlessly into the workforce upon your graduation, but we also make sure that you will have a good sense of social justice so that you make the transition responsibly.