The institute offers full time 2 years academic program at postgraduate levels. The postgraduate program (MBA) is a full-time program launched in 2007 with the unique mix of specializations (Marketing Management, Finance Management, Human Resource Management, Production & Operations Management & Systems); specially designed to address the changing needs of the Indian Industry. Students shall encounter an enriching learning environment both within and outside the classrooms. The approach to pedagogy combines fieldwork, case studies and instrumented feedback with a strong emphasis on concepts and theory. The intent is to encourage intellectual curiosity and open minds to the adventure of ideas. Students shall regularly interact with professionals from premier establishments both national and international. Students shall not only get the benefit of the expert faculty but also get mentored by the global corporations.
Raipur Institute of Technology (RIT) is:
The training and placement department plays a vital role in any professional educational institute, as a true link between industry and institute. The department serves the purpose of matchmaking and ends up in a win-win situation .i.e. industry gets a supply of fresh talent and Student, passing out from the institute get job opportunities.
Training and Placement department at RIT has been operating region wise, each being headed by a manager and with a support team for the day -to -day activities. The department has been organizing industrial visits, summer training, live industrial projects, guest lectures by Industry Stalwarts and of course Final Placement.
A number of Students under the guidance of Faculty Coordinators are actively engaged in various training and placement activities to get hands-on experience.
This year few companies visited at RIT:
To build the corporate leaders of future by imparting meaningful education through quality & impactful teaching, continuous learning and research.MISSION
Management Post Graduates will be able to:
1: Management knowledge: Apply the knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Management fundamentals, and Management specialization to the solution of complex management problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex management problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and management sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex management problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern management and IT tools including Project Management, prediction and modeling to complex management activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The Manager and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional management practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional management solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the management practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex management activities with the management community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the management and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of social and technological changes.
PSO1: Students will develop an ability to apply the concepts of management to solve practical problems of the industry through decision making.
PSO2: Students will develop various qualities like team-spirit, leadership, collaborative learning, and ethical behaviour for life-long learning.
PSO3: Students will develop adaptability to function in multi-disciplinary work environment and inter-personal skills to perform ethical and social responsibilities.
|Graduates Type||Courses||Duration of the course||Annual Intake|
|MBA||2 years(4 Semester)
With dual specialization:
Marketing; Finance; Human Resources; Production & Operations;
|MBA||1. Bachelors degree in any discipline from recognized university with 50% and above marks for general candidates and 45% and above for SC/ST/OBC candidates of CG.
2. Appeared in any of the management entrance exams CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT.