About The Department
The Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering of RITEE established in the year 1995, to
offer an undergraduate program with an annual intake of 60. The department is also running postgraduate
M.Tech. Program in Power Electronics. The department gifted with highly qualified and dedicated faculty with
specialization covering various areas of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Quality standardization policy is being followed and the department is one of those departments which have a
creditable achievement of NBA accreditation. The state of art laboratories such as VLSI Lab, Digital Signal
Processing Lab, Communication Lab, Digital Circuit Lab, Microprocessor, Microcontroller & Embedded system
Lab, complement the high standards set by the syllabus and nature the inclination of the students towards
research and development, also providing access for high end software like, MATLAB, PSPICE-16.3, Xilinx
along with various processing toolboxes.
Scope of The Course
Today, technology is growing at a rapid pace. In the coming future, there is bound to be a huge demand for
competent engineers in electronic industry to cope with this demand in technology. These engineers would be
involved in creating and sustaining cutting edge technology to stay ahead in the competition.
- (1) An electronic engineer can find a job in Consumer electronics manufacturing organization,
Telecommunication industry, IT industries, and Health care equipment manufacturing industry.
- (2) Electronics engineers can also go into Mobile communication, Internet technologies.
- (3) They also can find a job in information and broadcasting sectors, railways, police, BSF, CRPF, and
- (4) Graduates can work as technical support engineers, design/research and development engineers,
production engineers or service engineers in various fields such as electrical and electronic companies.
- (5) They may also work with computers and electronic equipment in the medical, manufacturing sectors.
Electronics & Telecommunications engineers can be placed in various fields like computer hardware or
software companies, network companies like DMRC, Siemens, Motorola, Intel, Texas Instruments, BEL, ISRO,
DRDO, Accenture, Wipro, HCL Technologies, Samsung, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, Cognizant, MTNL, AIR, BSNL,
Indian Air force, Indian Navy, Railways, Bharat Electronics Ltd and Flextronics and Philips Electronics and
To produce globally competitive and socially sensitized engineering graduates and to bring out quality
research in the frontier areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To educate the students with the state of art knowledge to meet demands of the nation.
- To empower practicing engineers with the state of art technology to meet the growing challenges of the
- To carry out research through constant interaction with research organizations and industry.
- To provide quality and contemporary education in the domain of Electronics and Communication Engineering
through periodically updated curriculum, best-of-breed laboratory facilities, collaborative ventures
with industries and effective teaching-learning process.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- 1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an
engineering specialization to the solution engineering problems.
- 2. Problem analysis: Identify , formulate,review research literature and analyze complex engineering
problem reaching substantiated conclusion using first principles of mathematics , natural science and
- 3.Design/Development of solutions:Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system
components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public
health and safety and the cultural,society and environmental considerations.
- 4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods
including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of the information to
provide valid conclusions.
- 5. Modern tool usage: Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering
and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding
of the limitations.
- 6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal,
health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the
professional engineering practice.
- 7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in
societal environmental contexts and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
- 8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibility and norms of
the engineering practice.
- 9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leaded in diverse
teams and in multidisciplinary setting.
- 10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering
community and with society at large such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and
design documentation make effective presentation and give and receive clear instructions.
- 11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and
management principles and apply these to one's own work as amember and leader in a team to manage
projects and multidisciplinary environments.
- 12. Life- long learning: Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in
independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- To apply the concepts of Electronics, Communication, Control System, Microprocessor and Microcontroller
etc. in design, development and implementation of application oriented engineering system, for the
development of industrial fraternity.
- Ability to solve complex problem using latest hardware & software tools and knowledge of professional
with multi disciplinary approach and commitment to continuous improvement.
- . Vivaciously inclined to higher studies and research.
- 1. To prepare students to succeed in industry/technical profession and for postgraduate programmes.
- 2. To make students capable of designing and know the operation of Electronic circuits.
- 3. To train students with software skills, core engineering knowledge to understand, analyze and design
electronics products and solutions for the real life applications.
- 4. To in still in students professional and ethical attitude, teamwork skills, leadership,
- 5. To provide students an impressive academic environment, needed for a successful professional career &
Engineering at RITEE
- First & Only Engineering College in Chhattisgarh accredited with Grade A+ by NAAC • Experienced
- Exceptional Laboratory Setup
- Huge collection of books in Library
- 7 Specialization in M.Tech
- 5 Research Centres for Ph.D
- Only Engineering college in India to have a commercial Bio Diesel plant within the campus
- Only Institute in Central India to have a BARC Centre
- First Engineering college of state to adopt Solar Power
- Many research work in progress
- Entrepreneur Development Cell – The story of Suraj Kumar
- Training Program
- Industrial Relation
- Amazing Placement record with highest package of 12 L per annum
- Campus placement of companies like Samsung, LG Soft, Shapoorji Pallonji, Byju’s
- About 45 companies visit every year