Entrance / Selection
Test - Selection of the candidates should be based on the merit basis
B.TECH (Civil Engineering) I Semester
Professional Communication in English
Elements of Electrical Engineering (New)
B.TECH (Civil Engineering) II Semester
Environment & Ecology
Applied Physics (New)
Basic Civil Engineering
Fundamentals of Civil Engineering (New)
B.TECH (Civil Engineering) III Semester
Fluid Mechanics – I
Surveying – I
Mechanics of Solids
B.TECH (Civil Engineering) IV Semester
Civil Engg. Drawing
B.TECH (Civil Engineering) V Semester
Structural Analysis – II
Structural Engineering Design – I
Geotech Engineering – I
B.TECH (Civil Engineering) VI Semester
Structural Engineering Design-II
Water Power Engineering
B.TECH (Civil Engineering) VII Semester
Structural Engg Design – III
Water Resources Engineering – I
Environmental Engg – II
Quantity Surveying and Cost Evaluation
B.TECH (Civil Engineering) VIII Semester
Water Resources Engineering – II
Structural Engineering Design – IV
Advanced Environmental Engg
About The Department
Welcome to the Department of Civil Engineering at RITEE. The Department of Civil Engineering started its journey in 2009. Our Dept. has well-qualified teaching faculties which have a great length of experience. The faculty is a conglomerate of a variety of field experienced people and also people with high academic career and varied specialization like Structures, Water Resources Engineering, Construction Management, Environmental Engineering, etc. There are about a dozen laboratories with various research and testing facilities.
Scope Of Department
1. Civil Engineering Graduates will be able to apply knowledge of mathematics, Science and Engineering in the solution of Civil Engineering Problems.
2. Civil Engineering Graduates will demonstrate skills to use modern engineering tools, Equipment and Software to analyze and solve problems.
3. Civil Engineering Graduates will function effectively as an individual, and as a leader or member in a diverse team and in multidisciplinary settings.
4. Civil Engineering Graduates will show the understanding of the impact of engineering solutions on the environment, society, and awareness of contemporary issues.
5. Civil Engineering Graduates will be able to compete in competitive examinations.
Civil Engineering jobs involve supervision, construction, design, and analyzes of private as well as public projects, such as
Dams & Canals
Highways & Railways
Airport & Harbour
Water sewage and environment
Transportation & traffic
To impart knowledge and skill in Civil Engineering with global perspective to our students and make them ethically upright Engineer.
Nurture student with technical skill and ethical values who can serve the society and nation, Professionally as a team or individual.
To impart soft skills, leadership qualities and professional ethics among the graduates to handle projects independently.
Create state of the art facilities and promote their efficient utilization to cater the academic and industrial needs.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify , formulate,review research literature and analyze complex engineering problem reaching substantiated conclusion using first principles of mathematics , natural science and engineering sciences.
3.Design/Development of solutions:Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural,society and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal environmental contexts and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibility and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leaded in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary setting.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation make effective presentation and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one's own work as amember and leader in a team to manage projects and multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life- long learning: Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
1. To have professional & technical career in inter disciplinary domains providing innovative and sustainable solutions using modern tools.
2. To have effective communication, leadership, team building, problem solving, decision making and creative skills.
3. To practice ethical responsibilities towards their peers, employers and society.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
1. Enhancing the employability skills by making the students capable of qualifying National level competitive examinations, having acumen in the fraternity of higher studies and research.
2. Inculcating in students technical competencies to deal with practical aspects of civil engineering for the societal advancement.
3. Cognizance of social awareness and environmental necessity along with ethical responsibility to have a successful career and to become an entrepreneur.
Engineering at RITEE USP's
First & Only Engineering College in Chhattisgarh accredited with Grade A+ by NAAC • Experienced faculties
Exceptional Laboratory Setup
Huge collection of books in Library
7 Specialization in M.Tech
5 Research Centres for Ph.D
Only Engineering college in India to have a commercial Bio Diesel plant within the campus
Only Institute in Central India to have a BARC Centre
First Engineering college of state to adopt Solar Power
Many research work in progress
Entrepreneur Development Cell – The story of Suraj Kumar
Amazing Placement record with highest package of 12 L per annum
Campus placement of companies like Samsung, LG Soft, Shapoorji Pallonji, Byju’s
About 45 companies visit every year
We help students succeed in their careers by helping them discover a field they're passionate about and
empowering them to lead in it. Choose from a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and